OUR RETURN POLICY
All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your original purchase.
- Damaged shipments received in a damaged condition must be reported to us immediately!
- Returned merchandise must be received in new and unused condition in the original and unopened packaging with no evidence of use.
- If your product is NOT returned in its original condition, you may forfeit your credit.
- You must include a copy of the original packing slip and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number (see below).
- After your merchandise is returned and it meets our return criteria listed above, you will receive a full refund for the product.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded unless we made a mistake on your order or the item is defective.
- Items that have been put into service and are thought to be defective fall under manufacturer’s warranty if one is available. Examples of manufacturer’s warranty are defects in workmanship or material. The item will need to be returned to LINE2EMS. We will inspect the item for repair, replacement or refund at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Refunds will be applied to the original credit card used at the time of purchase.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
TO MAKE A RETURN:
- Call us at 909/798-1829 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box/package you are shipping back to us.
- Include a copy of the LINE2EMS Packing Slip with the product you are returning.
- We recommend that you use a traceable shipping method and insure the product you plan to return. We are not responsible for lost or damaged products during the return shipment.
Please ship return merchandise with postage prepaid to:
1500 Crafton Avenue, Bldg 128
Mentone, CA 92359