The LINE2design Triangular bandage with safety pins is latex-free and can be applied with use in arm slings, tourniquets, compression bandages, and various dressing coverings. Easily fits into any first aid kit or pocket and is a staple for basic bandaging or splinting. An instant solution for an arm sling or head dressing. Great for first aid kits, hospitals, and hiking excursion.
Triangular emergency bandages by LINE2design can be used as a sling, cravat, bandage, or head dressing to support fractures and immobilize limbs. Individually packaged with 2 secure safety pins. This is a great addition to add to your emergency first aid kit.
- Color: tan.
- 100% cotton.
- Size: 40"x40"x56".
- Light weight and easy to use.
- Comes with two secure safety pins.
- Individually packaged with 2 safety pins.
- Red Cross Head dressing to support fractures and immobilize limbs.
- Cotton Triangular bandages can be used as a sling bandage, cravat bandage.