LINE2design Medical Spinal Immobilization Lightweight Emergency Backboard with Speed Clips - Orange
- Free Shipping Continental US
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
LINE2design has created the Emergency Spinal Immobilization medical backboard with new offset pins which allows for the use of loop-end or clip-in straps! The board is designed to maneuver easily while maintain a significant reduction of spinal disturbance to the patient. This is the industry leader in Spinal Immobilization Backboards with new and improved runners to keep the backboard raised for easy access and lifting availability. The backboard by LINE2design comes with larger handholds to accommodate gloved hands and molded-in speed clip pins that maximize strapping options. This lightweight, one-piece molded Spinal Immobilization Backboard is comprised of tough, space-age materials resulting in a hygienically clean surface with no seams, cracks or crevices making decontamination and cleanup fast and easy. It is also fully x-ray translucent which gives an extra clear view of the spinal area, and can even be used for an MRI!
• 72″ Long X 16″ Width X 2″ Thickness
• Weight: 12 lbs
• Outside Water Holds 550 lbs.
• Floats In Water Up to 350 lbs.
• Has been shown in test to withstand a distributed weight load in excess of 1,000 pounds without permanent structural failure.
• Extra-large hand holds fit even bulky firefighter gloves
• Compatible with most head immobilizers
• 100% X-ray translucent
• Easy to clean
• Impact resistance in hot or cold temperatures
• Highly resistant to blood, oils, acids and other chemical contaminants