LINE2design Pediatric Spinal Immobilization Backboard Medical EMS Emergency Pediatric Support Board
- Free Shipping Continental US
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Serves as a pediatric spine immobilizer for transport, as well as a restraint system for children from 28″ to 54″ tall, weighing 20 to 90 lb. Built-in fastening loops connect to existing cot straps for maximum patient safety during transport. Individual leg restraints allow one leg to be immobilized while EMT attends to another leg.
Features: Adjustable head support with ear openings for monitoring fluid drainage Sewn-in lifting handles at both ends for easy handling in confined areas Replaceable, color-coded straps for easy identification Unit comes complete with head and chin straps and carrying case.
- It accommodates up to 90 lbs and 54" tall. It is MRI compatible.
- The special harness system is integral to the device.
- It allows easy manipulation of the patient for the proper airway management and radiological procedures.
- When patient is positioned, the spine is functionally maintained in an aligned static position.
- The leg straps are designed for immobilization of each leg separately for treatment.