LINE2design Traction Splints Child provide mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage on patients with suspected long bone fractures of the lower extremities. Length adjustments can be made by loosening the knurled sleeves on each side of the tubular aluminum frame. Wide elastic support straps maintain the injured leg within the frame of the splint, helping to provide in-line mechanical traction. This Traction Splint realigns a fractured femur to its proper position. Protect your patient from further hemorrhage and additional nerve, vascular, bone, and muscle damage. Traction Splint effectively realigns a fractured femur to its proper position, reducing pain and restoring perfusion to an injured leg.
- Leg Traction Splint effectively realigns a fractured femur to proper position.
- First Responder Stretcher Leg Splint effectively reducing pain, restoring profusion and inhibiting vascular.
- Includes carrying case, 4 leg straps, adjustable ankle straps, and instructions.
- These mobility splints feature a unique telescoping design along with easy-to-follow directions printed on the nylon leg straps to ensure quick application.
- Restoring profusion and inhibiting vascular, nerve, bone and muscle damage.