The LINE2design Motorized Mobile Stair Lift Climber allows you to provide the safe transport of patients up and down stairs.
The Battery Powered Red Lift Track Stair Chair has a power track system that makes transporting patients up and down stairs an easy task. The power track system provides controlled transportation up and down stairs. When operating this chair the power tracks make contact with the stairs, allowing the chair to glide over the edge of the stairs eliminating the need to lift the patient and chair. The Battery Powered Track Stair Chair can be used for medical transport, emergency evacuations, and daily assistance going up and down stairs.
The New LINE2design Battery Powered Track Stair Chair is a superior emergency evacuation stair chair and provides mobility solutions when you need it the most. This easy to use and cost effective design is the number one choice by many professional.
Please note, that the * Indicates the difference between the yellow 70019-Y-BAT chair.
- Model # 70008-R-BAT
- Height: 41" to 62”
- Width: 24 “
- Length: 31 ½ “
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Turning Radius 47.24"
- Max load capacity: 440 lbs *
- Battery Powered Track Stair Chair
- 24 Volt Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2500 Stairs on a Full Charge
- Tubular Frame Construction, Increased Frame Strength *
- Folded Size: 41” x 21” x 11”
- Height Adjustment: 41” to 62”
- Adjustable Head Support
- 3 Position Track Angle
- Molded Hand Grips
- Sturdy Seat Restraint
- 10“ Solid Rear Wheels for Increased Stability *
- 5“ Front Swivel Wheel *
- Improved Heavy Duty Front Castor Assembly *
- Rear Wheel Hand and Foot Brake Lever *
- Larger Heavy Duty Front Foot Rest
- Detachable Seat and Back Cushion
- Easy Set-up
- Folds Compactly for Storage
- Bright Red for High Visibility
LINE2design, Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty that covers manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship.