LINE2design Mobile Lift Stair Chair with 2 Wheels with brake. This Emergency Evacuation Stair Chair is ideal for moving a patient down stairs.
Comes with all black vinyl easy to clean material.
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Folded Depth: 8 1/2"
- Height: 36" Width: 20" Length: 28"
- EMS emergency stair chair has two wheel with brake and Three adjustable Black straps with quick-release buckles ensure the patient's comfort and safety.
- The sturdy aluminum frame is strong enough to hold up to 400 pounds. These EMS stair chairs are ideal evacuation devices for emergency staff to transfer patient down stairs in any emergency evacuation situation
- Non-slip grips on the rear and front handles help rescuers maneuver the Aluminum Stair Chair easily.
- Compact folding allows you to stow the stair chair in the ambulance without taking up a lot of space.
- Chair with rear wheel brake, is designed to help EMTs-Paramedics transport patients through tight spaces and up or down stairs.